ALEJANDRA PEREZ GONZALEZ
#145 Av. Popocatepetl, Mexico City. Mexico 55 48100940
Ringling College of Art and Design. Sarasota, FL. Major: Computer Animation BFA May 2014.
Gobelins. Paris, France. Character Animation Master class. Two-week summer course July 2011
Vancouver Film School. Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Animation Certificate 2003.
- Storyboard artist, HUEVO cartoon, Queretaro, México February 2017- present.
- Character Design, Storyboard artist, Anima Estudios, Mexico City November 2015 – February 2017.
- Character Design, Storyboard artist, CS Group, Cuernavaca Morelos October 2015 _ April 2017.
- Animation Apprentice, BRAZEN Animation, Dallas, TX, Spring 2015
Worked as part of the animation team, creating shots used in commercials for companies such as Chevy and Wholly Guacamole.
- Computer Animation, Ringling College of Art & Design, Sarasota, FL, Spring 2014
As part of a semester long senior thesis project, designed story, characters and background focusing on narrative and the animation principles to complete a two-minute film titled “Matrioshka”.
Utilizing Photoshop to create storyboards, character and environment design, as well as animated textures.
Created all the models and character animation using Autodesk Maya.
- EcoFilm Festival, Mexico City. June 2011.
Involved in all aspects for the creation of a one minute animated short that promotes water conservation. Software used: Toon Boom Pencil Check.
- Working knowledge in Autodesk Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier, Adobe Flash, Adobe Animate , Toon Boom Harmony and Storyboard Pro.
- Basic knowledge of Nuke, ZBrush and Pixar’s Renderman.
- Storyboard artist. Traditional animation. Character and environment design.
- Illustration and painting using traditional and digital media.
- Skilled in 3D modeling, animation, lighting and compositing.
- Languages: fluent in Spanish, English and intermediate knowledge of French.
- Best of Ringling Juried Student show in 2014 for CA senior thesis “Matrioshka”
- Animated short “Gotas de Esperanza” Winner of the 2011 EcoFilm Festival Scholarship 3D mx Mexico City.
- Animated Short “Fantasia Taurina” 2003 included in the book: Ideas for the Animated Short.